The guarantee period in UK for the entire Tefal product range is 2 years.
The Tefal 2-year guarantee covers domestic and private use only. For all other uses, it is limited to the 1-year Commercial guarantee. To see the guarantee conditions for your product, select one of the product ranges below.
• Your product was purchased from a dealer of our brand: take the product to one of our repairers nearest to your home by clicking here, to benefit from our commitment to repairability.
• Or take it to the point of sale where you bought it (or contact your dealer if you bought it online).
• Repair your electrical product yourself by purchasing your parts and accessories from the Online Shop and consulting our FAQs.
• Or take the product to one of our authorised repairers. You can find the nearest one by clicking here.
The guarantee period in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland for Tefal appliances sold until 31 December 2016 is 1 year and 2 years on appliances purchased from 1st January 2017.
The guarantee period for Tefal cookware and bakeware purchased up to 31 December 2014 is 1 year. Tefal cookware and bakeware purchased after 1 January 2015 will have a guarantee of 2 years up to 10 years depending on the product.
There are several possibilities within the guarantee:
• Your product was purchased from a retailer of our brand: bring the product back to the point of sale where you bought it (or contact your retailer if you bought it online),
• Your product was purchased on our website: in order to facilitate the processing of your request, please send us via our contact form.
• proof of purchase
• a photo of your product (inside and outside if necessary)
Cookware is not subject to repairability and therefore cannot be repaired.
Where a product purchased in a listed country and then used in another listed country, the international TEFAL/T-FAL guarantee duration
is the period for the country of usage, even if the product was purchased in a listed country with a longer guarantee duration.
The repair process may require a longer time if the product is not locally sold by TEFAL/T-FAL in the country of usage. If the product is not repairable in the new country of usage, the international TEFAL/T-FAL guarantee is limited to a replacement by a similar or alternative product at similar cost, where possible.
You can order spare parts, download assembly instructions or watch tutorial videos.
This is the cheapest solution, but it requires some disassembly and reassembly. In this case, a do-it-yourself repair is not guaranteed.
The cost of parts at a fair price and the availability of a network of approved repairers are part of our 15-year Repairability commitment.
Example: The lid of your Tefal appliance no longer closes and your appliance is no longer covered by the guarantee? No need to buy the whole appliance again! You can order the lid in our Accessories Shop. This way you can enjoy your product for longer, and nature will thank you!
The cost of repair parts, as well as the availability of a network of authorised repairers to carry out repairs, are also part of our commitment to the repairability of our products for 15 years at a fair price.